Member of the board of INYURPOLIS law firm,
Professor of the Department of Business Law at the National Law Academy of Ukraine
Practice areas: Corporate Law, M&A, Anti-Trust Law, Investments, Securities, International Business Transactions, Private International Law.
Education: graduated from the National Law Academy of Ukraine (1994). Doctor of Law Science (2006).
Publications: Olena Kibenko has more than 90 publications. Among them are the following books: "Company Law: Comparative Study of EU Acquisand Ukrainian Legislation" (2006); "European Corporate Law on the Stage of Fundamental Reforms" (2005); "Business Law of Ukraine" (2005); "Corporate Law of Great Britain. Statutes, cases, commentaries" (2003); "Private international law" (2003); "Corporate Law of Ukraine" (2001), commentary of the Law of Ukraine "On Companies" (2000).
- Has extensive experience in structuring and planning business operations;
- Established a substantial number of companies for foreign investors in Kharkiv and other cities of Ukraine;
- Consulted regarding companies formation in other jurisdiction;
- Developed substantial experience in preparation of international business contracts and in advising on Ukrainian customs law and foreign currency regulations;
- Assisted Ukrainian companies and local community authorities in issue of different types of securities;
- Has substantial experience in preparation of due diligence reports.
- Best Young Scientist Award by the Ministry of Science and Education and the Kharkiv Region Administration (2006);
- Certificate of award by the Kharkiv City Council (2005)
- The President of Ukraine Award (for the scientific achievements in the field of Corporate Law) (2004);
- Certificate of award by the Center on International and Comparative Law of the University of Baltimore (2002).
Outside the practice, Olena Kibenko taught the courses of Business Law, Corporation Law, and Private International Law at the National Law Academy of Ukraine for more than 10 years.
- Ukrainian Bar Association,
- Association of International Law,
- Ukrainian Union of Lawyers.