The RULG - Ukrainian Legal Group (RULG) routinely advises our corporate clients on land and real estate matters generally, and has extensive experience in the agriculture sector in particular. To cite just a few examples, our practical experience in this field includes:
- Representing one of the largest agricultural companies in the world for over ten years on all legal issues in Ukraine.
- Representing several multinational agricultural companies involved in seeds and fertilizers in their activities in Ukraine.
- Advising a UK agricultural company on potential purchase of grain silos in Ukraine.
- Representing a Western agricultural seeds company in negotiations on joint marketing and distribution of sugar beet seeds with a Ukrainian agricultural company.
- Providing comprehensive advice to an international law firm representing a Swedish agricultural company in acquiring agricultural land in Ukraine.
- Representing a number of international food-processing companies in their activities in Ukraine.
- Representing an Italian company in its dispute with local partners regarding the allocation of agricultural land plots.
- Assisting in the purchase, sale, lease and mortgage of land plots and immovable property on numerous occasions and for many clients.
- Participating in numerous due diligence efforts that included due diligence of real estate and land.